Saturday, February 16, 2013

Current Favorites

Hey a new post! My first of the year.

I haven't really had the time to update much. My desktop computer is kaput and the laptop I'm using is old so I haven't felt motivated to update until now. Hopefully I can fix my desktop computer soon.

Thought I'd update with some of my current favorite products. :D Welcome back!


First is the Garnier hair products. I absolutely love this product line. Its affordable and has been good to my hair. My favorite is the Fall Fight shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and shiney. I also love the Leave In conditioner spray and Triple Nutrition spray.



Next is Loreal True Match powder. I've always had trouble finding a powder makeup because of my sensitive skin. Powder usually makes me breakout, but I've been using this one for about a month and haven't had any problems. I love the feel of it as well. It's light and soft to the touch. A plus!



Last is my new favorite skin care product. I was hesitant to use it at first but have heard nothing but good things about it. I'm glad I took a chance because this stuff is amazing. Emu oil. Yes. EMU oil. This stuff is gold for the skin. It helps with acne and dry skin. I have breakouts because of my sensitive skin, but this stuff helps clear it up pretty quickly. And its great for tired and aging skin. There are different brands and usages. You have to pay attention to what you buy. Prices vary, but you can probably find a good one for about $20. Make sure you find a good seller. I usually buy mine off Amazon. Highly recommend.



That's it for now. Happy New Year. Welcome back! :D


No comments: