Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trader Joe's seasonal purchases



Pumpkins! Everyone loves pumpkins! Who doesn't love pumpkins?? And who doesn't love to eat things with pumpkin in it? Certainly not me! Which would explain why I went crazy with the seasonal pumpkin purchases at Trader Joe's. Well, not too crazy.

My purchases:


The store had these delicious Pumpkin macaroons as samples. My mother and I tasted it and they were so delicious. I bought a box. Might have to go back for more.


I just had to purchase these two items. I love the Pumpkin butter on some English muffins in the morning. So good. I've never tried the Pumpkin pancake and waffle mix, but I'm sure its delicious.

Another thing I saw was the Trader Joe's pumpkin spice coffee, but since I've sworn off coffee, I had to turn away, though it was painful.

Can't wait to enjoy all my delicious treats!



No comments: